What is Stoat?
Stoat is a SaaS platform for developer tooling focused on aggregating data across GitHub builds into a single pull request comment that is updated as new data becomes available. This comment as a customizable build dashboard embedded in your pull requests.
In only a few minutes, you can access test coverage reports, Storybook.js component summaries, build time summaries, and more from a GitHub comment:
- Stoat GitHub Action
- Pushes data (build reports, static sites, metrics, JSON) for builds to the Stoat server.
- Stoat GitHub Application
- Calls the Stoat server to render comments.
- Stoat Server
- Listens for webhooks from the GitHub application.
- Stores and aggregates build data pushed by the GitHub action.
- Serves static files.
- Creates and updates pull request comments.
It only takes a couple of minutes to add Stoat to your repo.